Black Women Lawyers Association of Northern California
P.O. Box 442
Santa Clara, CA 95052-0442
Lawyer Referral Services
Black Women Lawyers Association of Northern California does not provide legal services or lawyer referrals. Should you require legal assistance, please consult any of the organizations listed below.
- Alameda County Bar Association
- The Bar Association of San Francisco
- Contra Costa County Bar Association
- San Mateo County Bar Association
- Santa Clara County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
(866) 442-2529 (in California); (415) 538-2250 (outside California)
- Lawyers’ Committee For Civil Rights
- The Legal Aid Society – Workers’ Rights Clinic
- Stanford Law School Community Law Clinic
- The California Courts Self-Help Center
Self-help legal information from the basics of small-claims to protections from abuse to help for families and children.
- BWLNC is not a law firm, and it cannot provide legal advice, representation, or referrals. BWLNC will not respond to any such requests.
- BWLNC does not offer scholarships or internships. Visit the “Opportunities” page for information about scholarships and internships.
- BWLNC is not interested in web-based services, including those related to website promotion, development, and advertisements. BWLNC will not respond to any such requests or offers.