Are you looking for a unique experience within an in-house legal department in a fast paced SaaS technology company? Are you interested in technology and commercial contracting? Are you looking for a flexible schedule?
If so, then this internship may be for you. We are looking for an energetic 2L or 3L who:
- Has exceptional organizational and communication skills – both written and verbal, with a strong attention to detail·
- Possesses a natural curiosity, technically Savvy and robust personality with high levels of energy and motivation to exceed expectations for the team
- Has a strong interest in contract management; and, commercial transactions for both sales and purchasing
- Has an upbeat work ethic where you can take ownership of projects and have fun
- Work with the Zendesk Global Commercial Transactions team to review global SaaS agreements and extract/input information for Zendesk’s contract management system.
- Assist with documenting the processes and policies of the Zendesk Global Commercial Transactions team.
- Assist with the review and implementation of various legal templates.
- Review and draft articles, training materials and other documentation for Zendesk’s internal legal support portal.
Zendesk provides a customer service platform designed to bring organizations and their customers closer together. With more than 60,000 customer accounts, Zendesk is used by organizations in 140 countries to provide support in more than 40 languages. Founded in 2007 and headquartered in San Francisco, Zendesk has operations in the United States, Europe, Asia, Australia and South America. Learn more at www.zendesk.com .
Individuals seeking employment at Zendesk are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Learn more and apply HERE.