Legal | San Francisco, CA
KIXEYE is looking for a sharp mind to work directly with our VP of Legal. This person will take on multiple projects and will need to be passionate about how their work supports a rapidly growing organization. The position requires flexibility, your top priority might change at any moment and the right intern will be able to juggle many tasks. Our team is collaborative, supportive, super-fun, and very excited to share our knowledge with the right candidate.
What you get to do everyday:
- Assist with reviewing, drafting and negotiating various types of agreements and standard form contracts
- Help with special projects, working with cross-functional groups across the company
- Conduct legal research for discreet projects
What you bring to the role:
- Law students enrolled as L2 or L3 at time of internship
- Corporate or law firm work experience and an active participant in school activities is a plus
- Possess a high attention to detail and be resourceful, flexible, articulate, hard-working, and effective at trouble-shooting
About this internship:
- Flexible hours and schedule (10 hours per week minimum)
- HQ located in San Francisco (flexible with where you work)
- Paid internship
- Starts immediately and is ongoing
For more information, click HERE.