The Litigation Sections of BASF and the Barristers Club, the Association of Defense Counsel of NorCal and Nevada, and the Minority Bar Coalition present:
Bench Bar Conference
October 27, 2015: 4:30 pm – 6:00 pm
MCLE Credits – 1.5 H
Join the judges from the San Francisco Superior Court at this annual event to discuss current issues of interest to the bench and the lawyers who appear before them.
There will be a reception following where you can continue to discuss everything you learned at the conference with members of the bench and your colleagues.
* How to leverage social media coverage and press exposure during all stages of litigation
* Recent trends in data collection concerning jurors, judges, litigants and counsel
* Ethical concerns when gathering data and trying cases in the press
* The shifting demographics of Bay Area juries in an age of technology
* Connecting with juries through the use of technology at trial
Registrants will be assigned to a table with at least one judge for small group discussions at the end of the presentation.
Registration: 4:00 p.m.
Program: 4:30 – 6:00 p.m.
Reception with the court: 6:00 – 7:00 p.m.
BASF Conference Center
301 Battery Street
San Francisco, CA 94111
|BASF Student Member||$35.00|
Note: All prices increase by $10.00 on the day of the program.
Learn more and register HERE.