Google’s legal department is at the center of an information law revolution, and you’re at its core. As a Legal Intern, you are a driving force behind the success of your Legal team, ready to roll up your sleeves to create and improve processes, maintain records, conduct legal research and coordinate communications across the team. As you closely support your team, you may find yourself working with multiple groups within the Legal Department, internal clients across Google, and external parties. You’re an independent thinker who isn’t afraid to ask questions, and you’re organized in a way that never overlooks the details.
- Process high-volume non-disclosure agreement requests and participate in due diligence projects.
- Track contracts through signature routing process and final filing. Draft simple agreements.
- Perform legal research, memo writing, and intranet site development.
- Facilitate communication of process and policy to internal and external customers.
- Handle highly sensitive, confidential and non-routine information.
20th century laws don’t always solve 21st century problems, and Google Legal crafts innovative approaches for tackling some of the toughest legal challenges of the information age. Whether you’re a patent attorney, an intellectual property expert or an engineer headed to law school, Google Legal lets you tackle unanswered legal quandaries and create new precedents. Our innovative services raise challenging questions that demand creative and practical answers. We provide those answers by working at the crossroads of the law and new technology, helping Google build innovative and important products for users around the world.
Learn more about this opportunity and apply HERE.