**New Job Posting**
Central District of California Term Law Clerk
The United States District Court, Central District of California, invites applications for the position of Term Law Clerk to the Honorable Jean P. Rosenbluth, United States Magistrate Judge. The Law
Clerk appointment shall begin on or about June 2021 for a two-year term. This position may be extended indefinitely at the agreement of the parties.
Principal duties of the position include:
• Research substantive issues of federal and state law;
• Draft legal memoranda, opinions and orders;
• Prepare the Judge for hearings, trials, or mediations;
• Perform basic administrative desk duties for the Judge;
• Assist the Judge and Courtroom Deputy Clerk with docket and case management;
• Generally provide legal counsel and support to the Judge; and
• Exhibit the highest standards of excellence and integrity.